9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Mondays & Tuesdays
reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.Prices and menu
subject to change without notice due to availability and seasonal
price changes. Reservation and 25% deposit required in advance
to secure date of catering. All changes and final head-count must
be confirmed five days prior to event. A $25 service fee will
be assessed for changes made after confirmation is completed.
Cancellations made prior to one (1) week, 7 days, of the catering date:
-25% non-refundable deposit applies
-Postponement of catering date: Non-refundable deposit of 25% can be used for store credit or credited to a future date up to 12 months.
Cancellations made within one (1) week, 7 days, of catering date:
-25% non-refundable deposit applies. Plus, there maybe an additional non-refundable charge that may incur due to product waste (product already prepped) and operational and admin cost.
*In case of cancellations you may use the 25% non-refundable deposit toward a store credit or future event within 12 months
payment must be made as follows:
- For pickups:
- In cash, cashiers check, or major credit card
- All personal/company checks must be pre-approved.
- Cash, Cashiers check, or major credit card, 3 days prior.
- All personal/company checks must be pre-approved, 8 days prior.
- Minimum orders and/or advance notice required on certain items. All items and services subject to sales tax.
- Tanioka's Seafoods and Catering is not responsible for any liability resulting from customer's mishandling of food products or alcohol related problems.